Strawberry Protein Waffles
- 2 cups cashew milk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 cups gluten free flour
3 scoops of Growing Naturals Premium Vanilla Rice Protein
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Warm waffle iron to about 200F (each waffle iron will vary depending on how crispy you like your waffle)
- Whisk cashew milk, coconut oil, strawberry, cinnamon and honey together in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, rice protein and salt in mixer.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mixing well until fully incorporated into a pancake/waffle type batter.
- Ladle waffle mixture into your waffle maker so the bottom of the waffler maker is filled. Cook according to your maker’s directions. Enjoy!
Calories 165, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 2.7 grams, Carbs 200 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 2.5 grams