Strawberry Chocolate Mint Smoothie
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
1 scoop Growing Naturals Chocolate Rice Protein Powder (or substitute with Pea Protein)
- 2 TBS raw agave or 6 pitted dates
4-5 fresh mint leaves or substitute with 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- Blend all ingredients on low setting for 10 seconds to chop up a little and then turn up to high and blend until completely mixed.
- Add ¾ cup of ice and turn on low setting again for a few seconds and then turn on high for approximately 30 seconds or until it is completely blended.
- Drink right away or store in freezer for a few minutes until serving.