Peach and Blueberry Protein Muffin
- 3 Tbsp buckwheat flour
1 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein Powder
- 2 egg whites or 2 Tbsp of egg whites (or 1.5 tsp dry egg replacer)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 peach chopped
- 1/4 cup blue berries, frozen or fresh
- Mix flour, protein powder, egg whites, and baking powder in bowl. Add in applesauce and milk. You may need more milk if the mix is too dry. This depends on your flour and protein powder.
- Add in peaches and berries and microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Leave some of the peaches and berries for a topping if desired.
Calories 255, Protein 23 grams, Sugar 19 grams, Carbs 40 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 5.5 grams