Kaz’s Super Chocolate Peanut Butter Veggie Crisp Cookies
4 scoops Growing Naturals Rice Protein Chocolate Power
- 3 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup organic dry-roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup organic shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons organic grounded flax seeds
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons grounded cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon organic ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup filtered water
- Plus extra peanut butter for drizzle
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the extra peanut butter for the drizzle and stir until well-combined yet clumpy.
- Next, apply a good spoonful of the batter onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and press to flatten slightly.
- Set oven to 325 degrees and bake for about 22-27 minute or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Take out and let cool on cooling rake.
- Drizzle the extra peanut butter on top and let it marry with the cookies
Serve and Enjoy!