Chocobutter Protein Bites
Liz Asesor, August GNFitChallenge Winner
3 scoops Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 C oats
- 1/2 all natural Amaranth
- 2 Tbsp. raw pure cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Carob Powder
- 3 Tbsp crunchy natural peanut butter
- 2 Tsp cinnamon
- 2 c. nuts of choice (pecans, almonds, cashews, macadamia etc)
- 1 Tbsp. Agave
- 2 Tbsp Raw Brown sugar for rolling bites.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients, except raw brown sugar, together well.
- Using the back of a spoon press and slide mixture on sides of the walls of the bowl to ensure all lumps are dissolved.
- Round out a 1 tbsp size ball, press in hand tight, and then roll it in the raw sugar on a plate, lightly.
- Once all done, refrigerate about an hour for tastiest result. ..but you may eat it right away.