Dark Chocolate Protein Brownies
3 scoops of Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 TBSP baking powder
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil or spray a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, cocoa powder, coconut flour and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, mash banana and then add eggs and milk.
- Pour wet ingredients into large bowl and mix until you have formed a thick, fudgy batter.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and even out.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.