Fluffy Vanilla Gingerbread Protein Pancakes
- ½ cup oat flour
- 2 T coconut flour
1.5 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Brown Rice Protein Powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 2 large egg whites
- pinch vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the egg whites with the vanilla extract. Add to the dry mixture. Add the dairy free milk. If mixture is still too thick, use a tablespoon and continue to add to it until a thick batter is formed.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat. Once hot, pour ¼ cup portions of the batter. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until edges go brown. Flip, continue to cook until golden brown.
- Finish all the batter with it and top with molasses/maple syrup and enjoy!