This smoothie is like having a rich, delicious slice of Black Forest cake with ZERO GUILT!! I love whipping up this decadent tasting treat for breakfast and sipping my way through the morning, powering up for my busy day! The best part is, all ingredients are gluten-free and free from dairy, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and corn!
Buy organic frozen cherries that are already pitted to save time. They add a special sweetness and flavor to this delicious smoothie!
Black Forest Smoothie
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup milk (I used unsweetened coconut milk.)
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen cherries, pits removed (I use frozen organic cherries.)
1.5 scoop Growing Naturals Chocolate Rice Protein powder
- ½ Tablespoon dark raw cacao or cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in blender in order given.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy right away!
Calories 125, Protein 13 grams, Sugar 8 grams, Carbs 13 grams, Fat 2.5 grams