Sugar Free Raw Lemon Coconut Protein Bars
- 60g (heaping 1/2 cup) coconut flour
3 scoops vanilla rice protein powder
- dash of salt
- 1 lemon
- 5 packs of stevia or sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 55g (3-4 tbsp) unsweetened chocolate chips
- water as needed
- Mix dry ingredients together, including the chocolate chips.
- Grate the zest of the lemon and stir in.
- Squeeze the juice of half of the lemon and add.
- Mix in almond butter, coconut oil and stevia.
- Mix very well and once nicely combined, start to knead the dough with your hands. Add water as needed – but be careful, it needs to be quite dry!
- Spread the dough into a flat tupperware and place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Cut into bars and enjoy. Side note: You could of course form BALLS if you prefer that……
- Store in the fridge!
Calories 137, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 4 grams, Carbs 7 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 4 grams