Chocolate Apple Mini Cakes
1.5 scoop Chocolate Rice Protein Powder
- 2 heaped tbsp raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 2 grated apples (medium)
- 3 tbsp honey or sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsp almond butter or coconut oil
- 1 egg, 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 200°C. (approx. 395°F)
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix in the egg & egg whites.
- Mix in the grated apples.
- Mix in honey and coconut oil/almond butter.
- Spray 8 little muffin forms and pour batter into them.
- Bake for 20 minutes – you can stick in a knife, if just a little batter sticks to it take them out, otherwise they’ll be too dry!
Calories 126, Protein 5.5 grams, Sugar 11.6 grams, Carbs 15.5 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 2.3 grams