Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal Pudding
- ½ cup rolled oats
- pinch sea salt
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice, divided
- 1/4 tsp strawberry extract
1 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein powder
- Sprinkles/topping of choice
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, cook oats in sea salt and one cup of milk of choice and extract until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir through the vanilla protein powder and add the remaining ½ cup milk of choice.
- Refrigerate overnight and in the morning, add extra liquid if desired, top with sprinkles and enjoy!
If you like your oats thinner, add more milk.
Oats can be eaten hot, but best to add protein after.
Calories 308, Protein 22.5 grams, Sugar 1 grams, Carbs 37 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 6 grams