Red Velvet Protein Mugcake
1 scoop Growing Naturals Chocolate Power Rice Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Cocoa Cardio*
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp no sodium baking powder
- 3 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg white (or flax egg)
- 2 T pumpkin puree (can also use applesauce)
- About 8 drops NuNaturals orange pure liquid stevia
- Optional toppings: popcorn, cacao nibs, nut butter
- Place dry ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a large, greased (I use coconut oil) coffee mug and microwave for 1:30 mins.
- Tip the cake out onto a plate and top as desired. My cake was topped with nut butter, cacao nibs, and popcorn.
*Cocoa Cardio from iHerb. You can also leave it out or use cocoa powder and 1/8 C beet puree to keep it red.