Oatmeal Cookie Dough Energy Bites
1/4 cup Growing Naturals Creamy Vanilla Rice Milk Powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (I use grade B for more flavor)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, sunflower seed butter (for nut-free), almond butter, or cashew butter (for most “cookie dough-like”)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or melted food-grade cocoa butter
- Pinch salt (omit if using salted nut butter)
- 2/3 cup quick oats or rolled oats (use certified gluten-free oats if needed)
- 2 tablespoons add-ins (mini dairy-free chocolate chips, seeds, or chopped dried fruit), optional
Place the rice milk powder, maple syrup, nut or seed butter, cinnamon, oil or cocoa butter, and salt (if using) in a bowl, and whisk to combine. Once nice and creamy, stir in the oats, and any add-ins you would like (optional).
Roll the dough into approximately 16 little bites. You can leave them as balls, or flatten them a little into cookie shapes.
Chill for 15 minutes to firm up, and enjoy whenever hunger strikes. These bites store well in the refrigerator for a week, or you can freeze them. They taste great at room temperature or straight from the refrigerator or freezer.
Calories 75, Protein 2.6 grams, Sugar 3.7 grams, Carbs 10 grams, Fat 2.9 grams, Fiber 1.2 grams