- 1/4 C oats
- 1/4 C muesli
- 1.25 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk-substance)
1 scoop Growing Naturals vanilla rice protein
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large carrot, finely grated (like you would for a carrot cake)
- 1 T cream of coconut
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- n a medium pot over medium heat, add milk, lemon juice, coconut milk cream, and apple cider vinegar, stirring to combine. Whisk in spices and salt.
- Stir in grated carrots and oats. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until mixture has thickened (~8 minutes), stirring as needed. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
Have fun with the toppings! I used dried cranberries, pecans, and a drizzle of maple syrup.