This versatile recipe lends itself to both sweet and savory toppings, so experiment and enjoy!
Giant Buckwheat Protein Pancake
- 3 Tbsp. oats
- 1 Tbsp. buckwheat groats
1 Tbsp. Growing Naturals Vanilla Pea Protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. egg whites
- 5 drops vanilla (or other flavored) stevia
Cinnamon or other seasonings (optional)
- In a coffee grinder, combine oats, buckwheat groats, protein powder, coconut flour, and baking powder. Grind to powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, egg whites, stevia, and any seasonings.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Cook as one big pancake over medium heat.
- Add desired toppings and devour!
Calories 184, Protein 14 grams, Sugar 1.8 grams, Carbs 23 grams, Fat 3.4 grams, Fiber 5 grams