A creamy, decadent yet healthy shake that just might put you under a love spell.
Chocolate Love Potion Shake
- 8-12 oz cold, filtered water
1/3 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Rice Protein + 1 serving rice milk powder
- 3 Tbs Coracao Confections Love Potion Mix
- 1 frozen, sliced banana
- 1 Tbs raw almond butter
- 1 piece Righteously Raw Rose Dark Chocolate
- Ice, as needed
- Optional: cacao nibs for garnish
- Begin by placing the water and Rice Drink powder into a blender and mix. Or alternatively, use non-dairy milk in place of the water plus 1/2 scoop of your favorite vanilla-flavored plant protein.
- Next add the almond butter and continue blending until you get a creamy consistency. Add in the dark chocolate, love potion mix (or 3 Tbs cacao powder+1/2 tsp maca) and the banana and continue to mix.
- Test for consistency and add a little ice for a frostier shake. Garnish with cacao nibs, cacao powder, fruit, or a non-dairy whipped cream if you’d like!
Calories 370, Protein 13 grams, Sugar 34 grams, Carbs 64 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 5.2 grams