Easy Dairy-Free Cheesy Sauce Mix
- 1/2 cup cashews (can substitute sunflower seeds for nut-free)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 scoop cup plain Growing Naturals Plain RiceDrink Powder
- 2 tablespoons non-GMO cornstarch, potato starch, or arrowroot powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet, hot, or smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Place all of the mix ingredients in a spice grinder or food processor, and whiz until powdered.
The mix can be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks, or in the freezer for several months.
Calories 113, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 1 grams, Carbs 11 grams, Fat 5.6 grams, Fiber 2 grams