Coffee Protein Granola
8 cups of granola
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 scoopsGrowing Naturals vanilla pea protein
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup uncultured molasses
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mini food processor, pulse together coffee, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl add oats, whole wheat flour, protein, salt, almonds, pecans and coffee mix. Slowly stir in coconut oil and molasses until evenly coated. Spread mixture on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle honey over the granola when it comes out of the oven.
- Let cool completely, break apart and store in an airtight container! Perfect topping for yogurt, banana nice cream or just alone!
Calories 220, Protein 5.4 grams, Sugar 8.9 grams, Carbs 24 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 3 grams