No Bake Trail Mix Protein Bites
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour*
3 scoops Growing Naturals vanilla rice protein
- pinch sea salt
- pinch cinnamon
- ¼ cup nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup unsweetened trail mix (I used a combination of chocolate chips, almonds, pepitas and craisins)
- ½ cup+ milk of choice**
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, Growing Naturals Vanilla Rice Protein Powder, sea salt and cinnamon and mix well.
- Stir through the nut butter of choice- Mixture should be very crumbly. Add in the trail mix until fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon, add the milk of choice until a very thick batter is formed.
- Using your hands, form into bite sized balls and refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm slightly.
Can sub oat flour for oat bran, quick oats or rolled oats. Depending on the brand/type of milk you use, you may need more or less.
For a grain free version-
Sub the oat flour for coconut or almond flour and increase milk of choice by ¼-1/2 cup.
Calories 123, Protein 8.5 grams, Sugar 1 grams, Carbs 11 grams, Fat 5.4 grams, Fiber 1 grams