Black Forest Protein Cookies
- ½ cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1.5 scoops Growing Naturals Chocolate Power Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 2 T dark chocolate chunks
- 2 T dried cherries
- ¼ cup + liquid of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, Growing Naturals Chocolate Brown Rice Protein Powder and mix well.
- Stir through the nut butter of choice- Mixture should be crumbly. Add the chocolate chunks and cherries and using a tablespoon, add liquid of choice until a firm batter is formed.
- Form into golf ball sized balls and press firmly on a lined plate into a cookie shape.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm slightly.