Chocolate Chip Protein Banana Bread
1/2 c Growing Naturals Original Pea Protein Powder
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/2 c spelt flour
- 2 T baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/4 c egg whites
- 1/3 c unsweetened applesauce 2T coconut sugar
- 1/4 c agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 c dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350.
- Mix all wet ingredients together. Mix all dry ingredients. Slowly mix dry into wet.
- Fold in chocolate chips (leave some to sprinkle on top Or use entire 1/2 cup and add some extra later) place mix into a sprayed loaf pan.
- Level out and add some extra chips on top.
- Bake for 40-45 min give or take til toothpick comes out clean.
I used the protein in my shake today and I really have to say it’s the best one I’ve tried ! Super smooth and creamy and not bitter. And I don’t taste the texture either like some powders u taste the grinds. It blended great !!