Kid-Friendly Vegan No Bake Pumpkin Spice Balls
Scarlett Full, in-house Registered Dietitian
These balls are kid-friendly, allergen-friendly, gluten-free, vegan, soy-free, dairy free and the perfect bite-size snack for Halloween!
- 3/4 cup oat flour (if you prefer some texture, you could also sub part of this with rolled oats)
1/2 scoop Growing Naturals vanilla pea protein* (add more protein if making for adults)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, canned
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Optional for extra energy: add 2-4 tbsp your choice seed or nut butter, and increase flour to 1 cup, or more as needed
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with wooden spoon or by hand until thoroughly incorporated and forming into a dough. Sprinkle in more flour as needed if it feels too sticky.
- Divide dough in two, then each two into four balls of approximately 1.5-2 inch diameter.
(Optional: To decorate like mini pumpkins):
use dairy-free chocolate/white chips or chips of your choice to make faces
use pretzel sticks for pumpkin stems
- Place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to help harden the balls before eating. Store in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Calories 64, Protein 2.6 grams, Sugar 3 grams, Carbs 11 grams, Fat 1 grams