Easy Peach Orange Immune-Boosting Smoothie
Aside from being plant-based and loaded with vegan protein, this smoothie contains more than your full daily dose of vitamin C (98mg or 109% DV), probiotics, prebiotics, even a little zinc (0.5mg or 5% DV) and is loaded with antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system!
Looking for more immune boosters? Check out "Protein and other Easy Ways to Naturally Boost Your Immune System"
- 1 heaping cup of frozen peaches
- 1 medium frozen banana (source of prebiotics)
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup your choice plain or vanilla yogurt (with active cultures/probiotics)
- 1/2 cup water
1-2 scoops Growing Naturals vanilla pea protein (can substitute with vanilla rice protein or use a blend of half vanilla rice/half vanilla pea)
- Place all ingredients, except protein powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Then add protein powder and pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour and enjoy!
Calories 468, Protein 27 grams, Sugar 60 grams, Carbs 83 grams, Fat 2.2 grams, Fiber 4.3 grams