Carob Pumpkin Donut and Frosting
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 2 tbsp peanut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- sweetener to taste (I added a few drops of liquid stevia)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together. Batter should be wet and thick, but add more flour if it seems too wet.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan before flipping out.
Protein Frosting: use Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Pea Protein (I am obsessed with this stuff) and added a few drops of English Toffee stevia.
Calories 82, Protein 9 grams, Sugar 4 grams, Carbs 10 grams, Fat 1.7 grams, Fiber 4.7 grams