5 Ingredient Chocolate Chunk Post Workout Cookies
3 scoops Growing Naturals chocolate rice protein powder
- 2/3 cup baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup smooth chocolate almond butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your ingredients, except for chocolate chunks. Once combined, stir through chocolate chunks.
- Form small, golf ball shaped balls around 4 inches apart on the lined baking tray. Press each cookie with the back of a fork twice and top with extra chocolate chunks.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until they just start to firm up.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely- Cookies will firm up.
Calories 210, Protein 9.5 grams, Sugar 10.6 grams, Carbs 14 grams, Fat 13.5 grams, Fiber 1.8 grams