Vanilla Mint Shamrock Smoothie
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt of choice (I used dairy-free)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (if using plain yogurt)
- ½ tbsp. chia seeds
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup water (see note below*)
1.5 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Rice Protein Powder
- ½ tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 large sprig kale
- 2-3 sprigs mint leaves (more for garnish)
- ½ green kiwi (save the other half for garnish)
- ¾ cup water
- Mix all ingredients in the blender thoroughly and serve OR prepare white and green filling separately if you prefer to eat with your eyes first.
Keep in mind that contents settle due to density. So you want to make sure the white filling is nice and thick (i.e. more dense) than the green filling.