Protein Almond Peanut Butter
- 3 cups dry roasted almonds
- 1 cup dry roasted dark peanuts
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 scoops Growing Naturals Premium vanilla rice protein, sifted
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add your nuts and blend until finely pulsed. Add your maple syrup and continue blending, regularly scraping down the sides. Once smooth, add your sifted protein powder and continue blending until desired texture remains.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
Dietitian’s note: Omit maple syrup for a lower sugar/carb and/or keto-friendly option. May result in a drier consistency.
Calories 235, Protein 9 grams, Sugar 6 grams, Carbs 12.7 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 3.7 grams