Plant Powered Double Chocolate Brownies
1 cup Growing Naturals Chocolate Pea Protein Powder
- 1 cup almond or cashew butter
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and grated zucchini (about 2 large zucchinis)
- 1/3 cup agave or coconut nectar
- 1 egg replacer (soy & gluten-free available)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until fully incorporated.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
Calories 264, Protein 10 grams, Sugar 25 grams, Carbs 32 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 3 grams