Pear Pineapple Green Smoothie
Scarlett Full, in-house Registered Dietitian
- 2.5 cups (or large handfuls) of fresh baby spinach (only 17 calories and loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants!)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1 fresh medium pear, cored and seeded
- 1 cup your choice yogurt (I used strawberry Kefir)*
1.5 scoops Growing Naturals Premium vanilla rice protein
- 1/2 cup OJ or pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 5-10 ice cubes (depending on how thick you’d like the smoothie)
- Place all ingredients except protein powder into a smoothie and blend on high until smooth.
- Then add protein powder and pulse until thoroughly mixed. Enjoy!
*Use dairy-free yogurt to make this recipe vegan
Calories 317, Protein 22 grams, Sugar 34 grams, Carbs 51 grams, Fat 5.1 grams, Fiber 9 grams