No Bake Apple Pie Bites
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup quick oats
3 scoops Growing Naturals brown rice Vanilla protein powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Handful dried apple chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter, melted
- Dairy free milk (as needed)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, quick oats, vanilla brown rice protein powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and apple chips. Mix well.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until fully incorporated- The mjxture should be very crumbly.
- Using a tablespoon, add dairy free milk of choice until a very thick and firm batter is formed. Using your hands, form into bite sized balls and refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm up.