This green protein smoothie is packed with antioxidants, fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, super-foods, and amino acids, building blocks to help repair and regenerate the body.
Green Protein Power Smoothie
1 Large Serving
1 serving protein powder Growing Naturals Vanilla Pea Protein powder
- 1 cup packed organic spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder or 1 scoop of Nanogreens
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ small avocado (optional)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup water or unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 cup fresh berries or 5 – 6 drops liquid stevia
Put all of the ingredients into a high powdered blender or Nutri Bullet, starting with the liquid and blend until smooth and creamy.
Calories 472, Protein 26 grams, Sugar 15 grams, Carbs 35 grams, Fat 27 grams, Fiber 16.7 grams