Coconut Acai Bowl
Scarlett Full, in-house Registered Dietitian
This classic acai bowl is paired with coconut and powered with 21g plant protein. Acai berries super healthy and loaded with antioxidants to help your body fight disease! Check out more acai benefitshere.
- 2 packets of frozen acai berry puree
- 1.5 medium frozen bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
1.5 scoops Growing Naturals vanilla rice protein
Any fruits, nuts, seeds, or granola
- Place all ingredients except protein powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add protein powder and pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into bowls and top with your choice fruits, nuts, granola, etc.
Calories 317, Protein 21 grams, Sugar 25 grams, Carbs 40 grams, Fat 8.8 grams, Fiber 6.3 grams