Low Sugar Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 cup oat flour
1 ½ scoops of Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein powder
½ scoop Growing Naturals Chocolate Power Rice Protein powder
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1-2 T maple syrup (depending on desired sweetness, or omit for a low sugar version)
- 3 tbsp + more, unsweetened almond milk or liquid of choice
- 3 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, vanilla brown rice protein powder and chocolate pea protein powder and mix well.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the maple syrup with the peanut butter and melt.
- Pour the mixture into the dry mixture and mix until fully incorporated. Add the liquid of choice one tablespoon at a time until a thick batter is formed. Stir through the dark chocolate chunks/chips.
- Form into bite sized balls and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
Calories 103, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 3.8 grams, Carbs 11 grams, Fat 4.7 grams, Fiber 1.2 grams