Makes 1 large serving
- 2 cups almond milk (Spring or Alkaline Water can be used but not preferred)
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- ½ scoop Growing Naturals vanilla rice protein
- ½ scoop Growing Naturals vanilla pea protein
- 3 TBS raw agave or 7 pitted dates
- ½ cup soaked walnuts (soaked in filtered water overnight 8-10 hrs and rinsed well)
Place all ingredients in a blender leaving powders last. Blend on low setting for 10 seconds to chop up a little and then turn up to high and blend until completely mixed.
Add 1 cup of ice and turn on low setting again for a few seconds and then turn on high for approximately 30 seconds or until it is completely blended.
Drink right away or store in freezer for a few minutes until serving.
Recipe Courtesy of: Chef Be Live