- 3 cups oat flour
- 6 scoops Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein Powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- pinch Gingerbread extract (optional)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup brown rice syrup (Can sub for honey or maple syrup)
- ½ cup milk of choice
- Granulated stevia/cinnamon/ginger mixture, to coat
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your oat flour, Growing Naturals Vanilla Brown Rice protein powder, cinnamon, ginger and mix well.
- Microwave your peanut butter with brown rice syrup and optional extract until melted. Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until a crumbly batter is formed. Add milk of choice until a firm batter is formed.
- Roll into bite sized balls and if desired, coat in the stevia/cinnamon/ginger mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm up.
Recipe courtesy of Arman Liew of thebigmansworld.com