Makes 4 generous snack sized servings
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 scoops Growing Naturals vanilla rice protein
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup black chia seeds
- ¼ cup chopped cashews
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup canola oil (can sub for melted coconut oil)
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a large baking tray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all your dry ingredients and mix well. Add the maple syrup, oil of choice and egg white and mix until all the dry ingredients are fully coated.
- Transfer to the greased baking tray. Spread out into a single layer and bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring halfway through, ensuring clumps remain.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Using your hands, break apart into bite sized clusters.
Recipe Courtesy of Arman Lieu of thebigmansworld.com