- ½ cup rolled oats
- pinch sea salt
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice, divided
- 1 scoop of Growing Naturals Strawberry Burst Rice Protein powder
- 1 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein powder
- Sprinkles/topping of choice
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, cook oats in sea salt and one cup of milk of choice until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir through the strawberry protein powder and the vanilla protein powder and add the remaining ½ cup milk of choice.
- Refrigerate overnight and in the morning, add extra liquid if desired, top with sprinkles and enjoy!
If you like your oats thinner, add more milk.
Oats can be eaten hot, but best to add protein after.
Approximately (made with unsweetened almond milk): 39g protein/ 1g sugar/ 55g carbs/ 9g fat/ 8.3g fiber/ 458 calories
Recipe courtesy of Arman Liew of The Big Man’s World