Makes 6-8 cookies
- 3 scoops Growing Naturals Premium Vanilla or Chocolate Rice Protein Powder
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 small, overripe banana
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (dairy free)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mash your banana very well. Add your chia seeds and ground flax and mix until combined. Add protein powder and peanut butter and lightly mix. Add your maple syrup and mix once more. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Scoop around 6-8 balls onto the cookie sheet and press each one firmly in place. Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until the edges just start to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. They will firm up once cooled.
This recipe is plant-based/vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free
Recipe Courtesy of Arman Lieu of thebigmansworld.com