- 1 C whole grain pastry flour
- 1/2 C Growing Naturals Rice Protein Powder
- 1 C quick-cooking oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 C Xylitol (or regular sugar)
- 1/4 C brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 C unsweetened vanilla coconut milk (I used So Delicious)
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1/3 C coconut oil
- 1 C grated zucchini (1 medium)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 12-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix dry ingredients together.
- In medium bowl mix together milk, egg, and pumpkin. Add oil, stirring quickly so it doesn’t solidify.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, stirring until just combined. Mix in zucchini.
- Divide evenly among tins and bake for 20 mins.
- You can replace the xylitol with white sugar or another sugar replacer.
- The coconut milk can be replaced with regular milk or another milk-like substance. If you don’t use vanilla-flavored, add a teaspoon of vanilla to the wet ingredient mix.
- Use a flax egg to makes these vegan.