- 1/3 cup dry roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 24 dried, pitted dates
- 3/4 cup unweetened dried banana chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch (or two) of salt
- 1.5 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast brown rice protein powder
- 2-3 Tbsp. almond milk
- Put peanuts into a food processor. Pulse until chopped and crumbly. Remove from food processor and set aside.
- Combine dates, banana chips, vanilla, and salt in the food processor. Process until smooth and sticky.
- Add protein powder and almond milk to the food processor. Process well.
- Add chopped peanuts and pulse until coarse and crumbly.
- Scoop out date, banana, peanut mixture and form balls by squishing and pressing together with your fingers.
- Store balls in the fridge or freezer.
Approximately (per 2 balls, out of 16 total): 6g protein/ 50g sugar/ 60g carb/ 5.5g fat/ 6g fiber/ 286 calories