- 1/4 cup Growing Naturals Creamy Vanilla Rice Milk Powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (I use grade B for more flavor)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, sunflower seed butter (for nut-free), almond butter, or cashew butter (for most “cookie dough-like”)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or melted food-grade cocoa butter
- Pinch salt (omit if using salted nut butter)
- 2/3 cup quick oats or rolled oats (use certified gluten-free oats if needed)
- 2 tablespoons add-ins (mini dairy-free chocolate chips, seeds, or chopped dried fruit), optional
Place the rice milk powder, maple syrup, nut or seed butter, cinnamon, oil or cocoa butter, and salt (if using) in a bowl, and whisk to combine. Once nice and creamy, stir in the oats, and any add-ins you would like (optional).
Roll the dough into approximately 16 little bites. You can leave them as balls, or flatten them a little into cookie shapes.
Chill for 15 minutes to firm up, and enjoy whenever hunger strikes. These bites store well in the refrigerator for a week, or you can freeze them. They taste great at room temperature or straight from the refrigerator or freezer.
Makes 16 bites or 4 sweet snack-size servings
Recipe By: Alisa of: godairyfree.org
Approximately (with peanut butter and no add-ins) per bite: 2.6g protein/ 3.7g sugar/ 10g carb/ 2.9g fat/ 1.2g fiber/ 75 calories