- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 eggs
- 3 scoops Growing Naturals Chocolate Power Rice Protein Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the all the ingredients and mix very well. If mixture is too crumbly, add a little more chocolate hazelnut butter.
- Form into small balls and place on the parchment paper, approximately 3 inches apart (cookies will increase in size). Press each ball into a cookie shape and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until just golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before enjoying. Cookies will firm up once cooling.
Recipe courtesy of Arman Liew of thebigmansworld.com