- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup quick oats
- 3 scoops Growing Naturals brown rice Vanilla protein powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Handful dried apple chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter, melted
- Dairy free milk (as needed)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, quick oats, vanilla brown rice protein powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and apple chips. Mix well.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until fully incorporated- The mjxture should be very crumbly.
- Using a tablespoon, add dairy free milk of choice until a very thick and firm batter is formed. Using your hands, form into bite sized balls and refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm up.
Recipe courtesy Arman Liew of The Big Man’s World