Makes approximately 5-6 medium sized pancakes (as pictured)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Growing Naturals Vanilla Rice Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ mashed banana
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- ½-3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp lemon extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, add your mashed banana with liquid egg whites. Add ½ cup unsweetened almond milk and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer wet with the dry mixture and mix until fully combined. If batter is too thick, add an extra ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk. Whisk through the vanilla and lemon extracts and set aside to sit.
- Preheat a frying pan on low heat. Once hot, pour ¼ cup batter per pancake. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges start to bubble. Flip and cook for an extra minute, until just cooked. Remove and continue cooking all the batter.
- Layer the pancakes with yogurt, nut butter etc.
Recipe Courtesy of Arman Lieu of thebigmansworld.com