- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp egg whites
- 1 and 1/3 scoop Growing Naturals original pea protein
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 pumpkin puree
- pinch of cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp of egg whites to stiff peaks, adding a tiny bit of cream of tartar.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 1/3 scoop of pea protein with ¼ cup of nutritional yeast and 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree. Fold the latter into the former, put it in a ramekin and bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Anna Sward of Protein Pow