So good, without any guilt. I made mine without walnuts but they could go nicely in here.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup Sunfood chia powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Rice Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Sunfood Vanilla powder
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of sea salt
- (You can add baking soda and baking powder if you’re that kind of baker, but I don’t bother)
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (you may need a full cup because the chia powder soak up the liquid)
- Mix dry ingredients well and then start incorporating the wet ingredients.
- Grease a baking dish/pan with coconut oil and bake at 375F for about 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
*before you put the pan in oven, sprinkle almond slices on top so they bake in.
**Yes, that is powdered sugar on top. It looked pretty that way but you don’t need it. Only about 1/4 teaspoon worth at most.
Recipe Courtesy of: Russ Marchewka of World Health Hub