Fall-Spiced Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 1.5 scoop GN vanilla rice protein powder
- 1/4 C pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp chia seed
- 3 T egg whites (make it vegan with a flax egg)
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp no salt baking powder
- Syrup (I microwaved 1/4 C frozen cherries and 1T of sugar-free syrup to make mine)
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Optional, but it will be better: let the batter rest at least 15 mins.
Cook in greased pan over med-high heat
Consume with reckless abandon.
Approximately (without syrup): 29g protein/ 3g sugar/ 13g carb/ 2g fat/ 5g fiber/ 180 calories