- 1 cup applesauce
- ¾ cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1-2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 3 scoops Growing Naturals Brown Rice Vanilla Protein Powder
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Optional: dairy free milk*
- Add the applesauce and dates in a food processor or high speed blender and blend until a thick paste is formed.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the date mixture with the coconut flour, Growing Naturals protein powder, shredded coconut and mix well. Stir through the chocolate chips. *If mixture is too crumbly, add dairy free milk until a thick batter is formed.
- Form into small balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Arman Liew of thebigmansworld.com