- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons agave or coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon Growing Naturals Chocolate Pea Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder (optional, if you want more rich chocolate flavor and color)
- Open your canned coconut milk and place uncovered in the refrigerator overnight.
- Spoon out only the thick cream from the can (as the liquid will separate to the bottom) into a medium sized bowl and with a fork or electric beater, whip until thick, fluffy and peaking, about 3-5 minutes.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients one at a time, beating thoroughly before adding the next, until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator for at least an hour, re-fluff and serve on your favorite sweet treat!
Serve atop Plant Powered Double Chocolate Brownies