- ¼ cup Growing Naturals chocolate Pea Protein powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 4 oz (~½ C) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup your choice sugar (I used xylitol)
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, grease a 9×9” baking pan and set aside.
- Mix protein, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave at low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Fold in sugar, Greek yogurt and vanilla. Then add eggs, one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients, stirring until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 mins until the top is just set. Cool and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Laura @sprinttothetable